Monday, April 30, 2007

Hypocrite Series: Useless Blogs

In a mere two days, I've discovered that blogs for the 2008 Presidential Campaign are largely worthless for doing the kind of in depth issue analysis I was hoping to do. Their only benefit seems to be judging the candidates by the attitudes of their hired guns. A while back, Edwards ran into some problems with a couple of his bloggers, and judging by what I read today, he has replaced them with at least one equally extreme nutjob. Oh well, I'd rather not see him become President so it's fine with me if he shoots himself in the foot.

Anyway, back to the point. I'm now digging around the campaign sites and looking for news articles and interviews as an alternative to the blogs. That digging is producing a little more material but probably not as much as I would like. It's amazing how little is said in so many words by so many candidates, but I'll try make the best of it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home