Tuesday, October 03, 2006

IF Update: Day #11

As of today, I'm 198 lbs and 15.5% body fat.

To explain how I've gone up, we went out of town over the weekend to visit family. On Saturday morning, I started my fast by skipping breakfast, but the social pressure of lunch caused me to break the fast early. I then ate through lunch on Sunday and fasted through mid-afternoon Monday. During this time, I ate poorly and excessively so I'm sure that contributed.

I plan to get back on my previous schedule tonight by eating a high protein meal before 6 pm tonight and fasting tomorrow.

One thing I should note as I'm going through this is that I do indeed exercise. I've been strength training since I was 15 years old and have only very rarely stopped training during my life. Earlier this year was one of those times, but right now, I usually manage to get in 2-3 30 minute workouts per week. Lately, I've been using some of the concepts of Cross Fit along with my traditional training methods. I've also recently started Yoga (more for joint problems and asthma than conditioning) and usually manage to get in 2-3 1 hour sessions per week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home