Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hypocrite Series: Huckabee on Health Care

It's amazing all of the different places candidates leave their breadcrumb trails of positions on the issues. It seems Huckabee is doing a lot on Youtube with short videos on the issues. Here's his take on health care:



Well, as quickly as I gained respect in my previous post, I have now lost it. Talk about the non-answer of all time. There isn't really anything to discuss here. He pays lip-service to the Republican ideal of less government, but that's about it. Give me something concrete, and then we can talk.

Note: As critical as I've been of Romney, let me add that at least he has a proven record of addressing the issue. Arguably, no other candidate on the Republican side can say the same.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a look at something I wrote 2 years ago:
http://mikehuckabeepresident2008.blogspot.com/2005/04/guest-editorial.html

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Hap Moorii said...

The program sounds interesting, but wouldn't that be in direct contradiction to his answer in the video? I believe the video talks about less government, but ARKids First sounds like more government. Have I misunderstood the program?

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Hap Moorii said...

Just wanted to post a good link to gamecockgop's site since he/she was nice enough to comment here:


http://sc4huckabee.blogspot.com


Somehow it was messed up on his original post. The site gives some good additional information about Huckabee so it's definitely worth a look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home