Monday, June 14, 2004

Welcome to my Blog

Given that Blogs are a geek fad and that I'm considered a geek by profession, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. It's not like me to follow the crowd, but in this case, I'll make an exception. With any luck, some of the content here may be useful to someone, or at the very least, mildly amusing. By amusing I don't mean to imply that I'm doing stand-up comedy on the Internet stage. In truth, most of what I write will deal with life experiences, technology, or music/movie reviews. Nevertheless, I don't delude myself into thinking my opinions important. Indeed, I expect to be mocked by some...so be it.

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger BobsAdvice said...

Good Luck on your new blog! I have been blogging for a bit over a year now and I appreciate that you gave me a link on your site! I have returned the favor. I think many of us "amateur" investors have much to add to the thinking regarding investing....and it is fun to swap ideas.

Bob Freedland (the Bob of Bob's Advice for stocks :))

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Hap Moorii said...

Thanks for the link, Bob. I was searching the net looking for people with some similar interests. I looked at your site and loved the fact that you document your trades. It's none of the get rich quick stuff you see about real estate, swing trading, etc., and you clearly explain exactly how you're approaching each trade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home